List from "A map of the Ecclesiastical Divisions within the County of London, 1903" published by Edward Stanford of London, reprinted as a facsimile by the London Topographical Society. Parishes within the rural deanery of Finsbury in 1903 are listed under the historic parish of which they are sub-divisions. They are in the Archdeaconry of London, and Diocese of London. We have an expanded version of the 1903 list - showing dates of creation of parishes, and the name used for the records in the London Metroplitan Archives, also an Outline map of Parishes in 1903, and a list of other deaneries.
Return to top of page
[Last updated 20 Nov 2003 by David Hawgood]