Description(s) from The National Gazetteer (1868)]
"OLD BRENTFORD, a parish in the borough of Brentford, hundred of Ossulstone , county Middlesex. It was in the parish of Ealing until 1828.
Description(s) from "The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland" (1868), transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003; intended for personal use only, so please respect the conditions of use.
Links to maps of Old Brentford and places within its boundaries.
Find help, report problems, or contribute information.
[Originally created by David Hawgood. Last updated 18 Jun 2011 by Andrew Millard]
© GENUKI. GENUKI is a registered trade mark of the charitable trust GENUKI, see About GENUKI as an organisation