Outline map of parishes of St Marylebone, Middlesex in 1903
Click on a parish name in list below map for a fuller description of the parish.
For clearer display or print, see map in pdf format.
- 1 St Mark, UpperHamilton Terrace
- 2 All Saints, Finchley Road, St. John's Wood
- 3 St Stephen the Martyr, Portland Town
- 4 St Marylebone, Marylebone Road
- 5 Emmanuel Church, Maida Hill
- 6 Christ Church (detached part)
- 7 St Paul, Grove Street, Lisson Grove
- 8 Holy Trinity, Marylebone Road
- 9 St Matthew, Carlisle Street, Maida Hill
- 10 St Barnabas, Bell St
- 11 Christ Church, Stafford Street, Marylebone Road
- 12 St Cyprian, Park Street, Dorset Square
- 13 St Mark, Marylebone Road
- 14 St Mary, Bryanston Square
- 15 St Paul, Portman Square
- 16 St Luke, Nutford Place
- 17 The Annunciation, Bryanston Street
- 18 St Thomas, Orchard Street, Portman Square
- 19 All Souls, Langham Place
- 20 All Saints, Margaret Street
- 21 St Andrew, Well Street
Parish boundaries traced from "A map of the Ecclesiastical Divisions within
the County of London, 1903" published by Edward Stanford of
London, reprinted as a facsimile by the London Topographical
Society. List from that map is of parishes within the rural deanery of St Marylebone in 1903;
they were all sub-divisions of the historic parish of St Marylebone.
They are in the Archdeaconry of London, and Diocese of London.
We have a list of other deaneries.
Map and list by David Hawgood. ©2003,
page modified 17 Dec 2003